Dear Yoga Teachers, School Teachers, Social Workers, and Parents:
- Are you eager to make a difference in the lives of young people?
- Would you like to add a fun and uplifting program to your current offerings?
- Do you want to bring yoga to teens but you’re a little intimidated and unsure how to connect with teenagers?
- Would you like to create a niche for yourself with a certificate in teen yoga?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Yoga for Teens Teacher Training can help you reach your goals! In this training you will learn how to:
- Adapt yoga, breathing, and meditation techniques to the teen population
- Teach yoga in the school setting
- Teach the ethical principles of yoga in teen language
- Work with at-risk and underserved populations
- Teach teen relevant topics such as anger, forgiveness, self-confidence, and sexual health
- Teach basic nutrition and the yoga of eating
- Incorporate play and laughter into the teen yoga class
- Help teens understand and cultivate mindfulness in daily life
- Cultivate community, trust, and connection with teens
- Structure and develop a teen yoga class
- Inspire teens to be ambassadors of peace in the world through selfless service
Yoga for Teens Teacher Training:
Sign up at the super early bird price ($480):
Sign up at the early bird price ($525):
Sign up at the regular price ($625):
Includes a comprehensive course manual, certificate of course completion, and an opportunity to observe a Yoga at School class after the training.